Allit Technologie GmbH is the centre of technological expertise of the family-owned group of companies. High-precision tools and moulds manufactured with premium workmanship ensure smooth processes in injection moulding. Not only does Allit’s commitment to quality ensure impeccable final products, but it also helps to speed up manufacturing throughput. The company’s in-house tool and mould construction department is proficient in all types of cutting techniques, including 3D-CAM [ist “3D CAM” denn automatisch “spaned”??], turning, high-speed milling, drilling, electric discharge machining (EDM), grinding (flat or round). Allit Technologie GmbH is currently managing more than 800 active tools; around 100 new tools and conversion kits manufactured either in-house or externally complement the range each year.
By the way, you can expect more than standard services from Allit: Our associated company Allit Technologie GmbH boasts a highly motivated team will be pleased to assist you in all matters relating to fully automated injection moulding, customised assembly services or other finishing operations. Allit’s associated company Dr. Heinrich Schneider Messtechnik GmbH, a company engaged in the field of industrial measurement technology, can also assist you in a variety of ways: Whether you require non-contact, optical or tactile metrological services – Schneider will “measure up” to your expectations! Thanks to the synergies derived from the combined capabilities of the companies in the Allit group, both simple and large-scale interlinked installations can be implemented.
The range of standard services offered by Allit Technologie GmbH includes:
- Development, design, engineering
- Tool & mould construction as well as maintenance and procurement
- Interlinking of industrial production facilities and processes
- Optimisation of the interaction between humans – machines – production
- Implementation of integrated manufacturing islands, including e.g. measurement and testing technology
- Maintenance of production resources, including mechanical and electrical equipment
- Development, design and engineering services associated with articles, injection moulds, mechanical engineering, automation
- Mechanics, tool construction for injection moulding, tools, automation and handling machines
- Tool maintenance, tool repair, tool procurement for plastics injection moulding
- Dovetailing/interlinking of processes, automated manufacturing, assembly, logistics
- Maintenance/servicing of industrial mechanical equipment associated with injection moulding machinery and moulds as well as their respective periphery, automation facilities
- Maintenance/servicing of electrical equipment associated with injection moulding machinery and moulds as well as their respective periphery
Online contact form