Generational change at Allit AG
Inauguration of the shell of Allit’s largest construction project to date
The sustainable use of resources as well as the sustaibable reliability on the future of our employees is a fundamental corporate resposibility. Allit sucessfully meets this challenge
day by day.
Protection of environment and climate
- responsible use of raw materials
When developing new plastic parts Allit uses state-of-the art CAD technology which enables us to optimise the articles in terms of weight and characteristics. These technical studies assure that raw materials are not wasted.
Waste material during production is being recycled.
- CO2 reduced articles
Allit mainly uses polypropylen (PP) as raw material which is one the most environmental friendly plastics. We only source from controlled suppliers.
- Solar collectors
Our company-owned solar collectors collect approxemately 650000 kwh per year supplied in the electricity network.
- Closed cycle cooling system an heat recovery
State-of-the-art cycle cooling systems for machines and moulds with integrated heat recovery cover 90% of Allit´s heating requirements.
Quality management and continuous improvement
- Our production and sales location in Bad Kreuznach, Germany as well as our production location in China are DIN ISO 9001 certified. Allit is audited not only annually but biannually.
- Our continuous improvement process encorporates all employees in permanent and enduring improvements.
- Our employees drive our success. Therefore the training of school leavers is an asset for Allit. With 10% apprentices Allit is one of the top companys in its region.